General terms and conditions
- Send us registration request form.
- In 2 working days we will call you back and reply about possible payment options for your site.
- You will need to provide some company registration documents and fill in merchant registration form. It is also possible that you will need to add some additional information to your site to comply with strict payment systems rules (Visa rules, MC rules and European Directive rules).
- Approval time for your shop will be held approximately 1 month.
- Sign an agreement with RoyalPay.
- Technical connection to payment form will not take long. We provide payment module plug-ins for most open platforms.
Requested registration documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation (or similar document).
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (or similar documents).
- First Meeting Minutes.
- Shareholders Certificate (or similar document showing principals of the company).
- Copies of passports of the company’s beneficiaries, principals, directors and authorized signatories.
- Registered Office Certificate (or similar document showing the legal address of the company).
- Directors Certificate (or similar document showing directors of the company).
- Declaration of Trust.
- Documents authorizing the signatory to sign on behalf of the company (Power of Attorney, etc.).
- Copy of business/operation licenses (if applicable).
- Agreements with suppliers and business partners.
- 6 months financial statements (unless the company is new).
- Company’s beneficiaries - CV.
- Merchant registration form.
Requirements for websites:
- International payment system logos in full color to indicate card acceptance. Logos of payment systems (Visa, MasterCard) should be integrated in website.
- Description of goods and services. Merchant website should contain complete description of the goods or services offered for sale by the Merchant, including but not limited to characteristics, measurements, photographs, content, material, price, for the software – the system requirements, for services – how and when could be provided. Goods and services from the website must fully comply with the goods and services listed in the application for registration.
- Information about pricing (including transaction currency). Accurate information about price and billing currency should be provided for all goods and services presented to potential customers.
- Merchant’s Permanent Establishment address, Customer Contact information.
- Full name of legal entity.
- Legal and actual business address (the address should not be posted as a picture).
- State registration number of the legal entity.
- Contact phone number and email address.
- The address and contact details should be easily accessible and available for at least 120 days upon the last transaction.
- Bank Details.
- Shipping policy. Complete and accurate information about the delivery of goods and services should be provided by the Merchant on its website – terms, methods, conditions, and any other information required to obtain a clear understanding of the delivery of goods and services after payment with credit card.
- Return policy. Merchant should provide a description of the procedures and conditions (including possible penalties) of refund in the event of buyer’s refusal to accept the order, exchange or delivery of substitute goods / services. Website should contain a “click to accept” button, or other acknowledgement, on its website evidencing that the cardholder has accepted the return policy.
- Export restrictions and regulations of delivery as well as restrictions on the provision of services (if any such restrictions).
- 3D-Secure marks. Merchants who participate in 3-D Secure must display the Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode marks in full colors.
- List of the forbidden goods and services. RoyalPay do not accept applications from Internet merchants selling following goods and services:
- selling, advertising, distribution of illegal by means of Law goods and services related to pornography and pornographic materials of any kind;
- selling, advertising, distribution of illegal by means of Law goods and services that violates copyright and similar authors and third parties rights;
- selling, advertising, distribution of illegal by means of Law goods and services, that contains propaganda if terrorism, child abuse, violence against women, and minorities, contains materials described as anti-semitic, racist and similar materials;
- short consumer credits;
- illegal (non licensed) organization of gambling and auctions;
- related to archeological excavations;
- drugs, narcotics, psychoactive substances, and non-prescription drugs;
- forbidden (by local law) goods;
- materials and goods that could damage moral behavior of youth;
- human body parts and organs;
- publishing materials containing Nazi propaganda;
- internationally protected animals and plants;
- mobile based lotteries and telephone hoaxes;
- tabacco and derivative goods;
- legal services and brokerage.
RoyalPay uses Hosted Payment page and Payment Gateway, so we do not outsource any software development and services to third parties. We constantly implement new features and services in fast and secure way.
RoyalPay use the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. This standard is set by the largest payment systems in the world and consists of giving certain requirements to companies, which work with international payments system. In accordance with the standard requirements an annual verification of payment information is executed by an independent international QSA-auditor at the place of organization, as well as a quarterly ASV (Approved Scanning Vendor) scanning.
RoyalPay take all necessary means to support security of Customer private data to protect data from stealing, loosing, unconventional usage and from unauthorized access, disclosure, altering and damage. RoyalPay utilizes SSL certificate based encryption for information transmission from site. When customer visits protected website, SSL certificate becomes a proof of site authentication and encrypted connection is established.
RoyalPay has the right to transfer Customer data to Merchant for the business needs but only limited to content necessary to customer service providing.
RoyalPay has a legal obligation to provide personal data to government and municipal authorities in the legal cases specified by Laws. We are obliged to disclosure personal data by legal provisions in following cases:
- by request by legal process and other court requests;
- in case of legal protection clients, personnel, agents and property of RoyalPay;
- in case of contract and agreement breach, or in case of criminal and administrative investigations.